[newmaint-site] Contributing to newmaint-site

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Wed May 18 22:03:55 UTC 2016

On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 02:32:08PM +0530, L. Guruprasad wrote:

> Today I read Mehdi Dogguy's post on Planet Debian calling for help with
> the newmaint website
> (http://blog.dogguy.org/2016/05/newmaint-call-for-help.html) and I am
> interested in helping as I am comfortable working with Python/Django.
> Please let me know how to get started.

Hello and welcome,

the website is designed to be fully deployable locally with mock data,
using these instructions: http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/nm/nm2.git/tree/README.md

I suggest, to get started, to try to follow the instructions and set it
up. Feel free to ask here if something on the instructions is wrong.

I've just finished implementing tracking signed agreements, that is a
feature I had wanted to implement since quite a while. It unlocks a lot
of possibility, and I currently need to wrap my head around it. I'll
sleep on it and try to post some better roadmap tomorrow.

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico at enricozini.org>