[Nonfree-discuss] Control bot installed

Göran Weinholt weinholt@debian.org
Mon, 24 May 2004 19:37:49 +0200

--J/dobhs11T7y2rNN

Hi,

a control bot has been installed for the non-free tracking system. You
interface with it by sending email to this address:
 weinholt+control@nonfree.alioth.debian.org
(Sorry for the silly weinholt+ here, I've requested a mail alias but
nothing has happened yet.)

The usage is similar to the BTS control bot, but the syntax is
slightly different. It recognises these commands:

 . replacement <package> +|-|=3D <package list>
   Used to modify the list of replacements for a specific
   package. Example usage:
   > replacement motif + lesstif

 . reason <package> +|=3D <reason>
   Modifies the reason for a package's non-freeness. If there is no
   reason given on the same line, the following lines will be used,
   all the way up to a line with a single '.'. Example usage:
   > reason foo =3D
   > May not be used in the making of girl scout cookies.
   > You must pet a cat to use this software.
   > .

 . resolution <package> +|=3D <resolution>
   Changes the resolution. Same syntax as above. Example usage:
   > resolution bar =3D Talk to upstream about relicensing.

The bot ends processing after a "stop" or "thanks" command. The
results of commands will be sent to this list. The non-free tracking
system pages are updated within 5 minutes. Please tell me if you find
any bugs.

Regards,

--=20
G=C3=B6ran Weinholt <weinholt@debian.org>  =E2=96=84=20
Debian developer, sysadmin, student  =E2=96=84=E2=96=84=E2=96=88

--J/dobhs11T7y2rNN

--J/dobhs11T7y2rNN--