[Nsspampgsql-devel] MSgt. Mark Peterson

.. sawuellto at aim.com
Thu May 6 00:25:16 UTC 2010

Dear friend,

I am MSgt. Mark Peterson, a Master Sergeant in the U.S Army. Kindly View the BBC news article listed below.
My experience and challenges serving under the U.S Army in Iraq, makes me feel diverstated,
but I am very optimistic that I will not die in the battle, by the special grace of God.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/2988455.stm

Your prayer and friendship will be highly appreciated at this point in time of my life.To crown it all,
I have some things/information’s I would like to disclose to you, but you will have to assure me that
no other ears will hear it.get back to audwue at aim.com

Waiting for your favourable response.

Yours faithfully,

MSgt. Mark Peterson