[Nut-packaging] Building packages for RedHat 9 + FedoraLegacy updates

Miguel P.C. mpcolino at pop.isdefe.es
Mon Feb 20 16:16:25 UTC 2006

Hi!

I've taken back the packaging of nut for RH9.
This time with version 2.0.3. I've tried first with the spec file coming
with the source distribution. After several tests, I went back to the
file I used for the 2.0.0 series:
http://migpc.net/yum/RH9/packaging/nut.spec

Made some modifications to it:
http://migpc.net/yum/nut-2.0.3/packaging/nut.spec

The packages are now here so they can be tested:
http://migpc.net/yum/nut-2.0.3/RPMS/

I do not know how long will I be able to maintain the migpc.net server
so, if anyone feels like making a mirror out of it, I'll be really pleased.

C-U

M*