[Nut-packaging] NUT Client for Mavericks

Jose Vigil vigiljose at gmail.com
Thu May 15 13:20:55 UTC 2014

Hi friends,

I’m looking for an already compiled .pkg NUT Client to be installed in a Mavericks iMac. Can someone, please point me to place where I can find it?
If not, I can try compiling the latest stable version. In this case, can you please let me know what are the exact source code packages I should compile? I have a QNAP NAS that is already running NUT, and I only need to install the client in some MAC desktops like the imac mentioned above.
Is there any detailed written procedure?

Thank you so much for your answers, in advance.

Jose