[Nut-packaging] How to build Nut 2.7.3 for Debian Jessie?

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 17:56:13 UTC 2015

On Oct 3, 2015, at 7:09 AM, Alexey Savchuk <international at devpreview.ru> wrote:

> install: cannot stat '/tmp/123/nut-2.7.3/debian/tmp/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/systemd/system/nut-monitor.service': No such file or directory

Unfortunately, I can't get to my Debian build logs (due to a power outage, no less) but you will need to go further back in the logs to see why that file was not installed.

Did you install all of the Debian build-depends packages for NUT? How did you merge the NUT tree with the Debian control files?