[Online-desktop-maintainers] NYTimes.com: In Fatah-Governed West Bank, Solidarity With Hamas

kabore.issa1 at yahoo.com kabore.issa1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 10:11:19 UTC 2009

This page was sent to you by: kabore.issa1 at yahoo.com.

 Dear Partner, It's just my urgent need for Foreign Partner that made me to contact you for this transaction.I am a Banker by Profession from Burkina Faso in west africa and Currently holding the Post Of Foreign Remittance Manager in our Bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($5.3Million) of one of my bank clients who died in the World trade Centre in america September 2001. Hence, I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60 % for me / 40 % for you alone . Further details of the transaction will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail,Have a great day. TRUST IS THE ENVELOPE TO OUR SUCCESS. Mr .kabore issa

INTERNATIONAL / MIDDLE EAST | January 06, 2009
In Fatah-Governed West Bank, Solidarity With Hamas
By STEVEN ERLANGER
The Fatah-led Palestinian Authority is deeply worried about popular support for rival Hamas over the conflict in Gaza, to the point of crushing demonstrations.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/06/world/middleeast/06westbank.html?emc=eta1

ABOUT THIS E-MAIL
This e-mail was sent to you by a friend through NYTimes.com's E-mail This Article service.  For general information about NYTimes.com, write to help at nytimes.com.

NYTimes.com 620 Eighth Avenue New York, NY 10018

Copyright 2009 The New York Times Company