[PKG-OpenRC-Debian] OpenRC and cryptsetup

Julian Wollrath jwollrath at web.de
Sun Mar 2 14:52:24 UTC 2014

> In /etc/rc.conf, there's a dependency loop switch. Can you try to set
> it to "NO", and tell if it works better?
Now I get the following message (after /dev was populated):
* ERROR: cannot start mountall-bootclean.sh as checkroot.sh would not
  start
The interesting thing is, that nevertheless the filesystem is checked
with fsck and after that it hangs at cryptodisks-early. Therefore at
least something of checkroot.sh was executed.

> P.S: Please don't Cc: me, I'm registered to the list, and I don't need
> to receive each mail twice.
Sorry, no problem.

Cheers,
Julian