[Openstack-devel] Debian GNU/Linux and Ubuntu packages diff for horizon

Loic Dachary loic at enovance.com
Tue Jul 10 07:13:11 UTC 2012

Hi,

Thanks for the comments, it is much appreciated. With the customization of the dashboard and the addition of the juju panel, the package introduce functional changes to the upstream package. While I understand this is ok in the context of Ubuntu, we cannot do that in Debian GNU/Linux. Do you think it would be possible to have the Ubuntu specific changes in a separate source package ? That would help us working on the same source package.

Cheers