[Openstack-devel] Accepted glance 2012.1.1-1 (source all)

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Tue Jul 24 01:18:30 UTC 2012

Quoting Christian PERRIER (bubulle at debian.org):

> > Changes:
> >  glance (2012.1.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
> >  .
> >    * Non-maintainer upload.
>

> I didn't notice immediately, but WHAT THE F.... is that upload?
>
> You:
> - uploaded a new upstream version 4 days before the freeze
> - added a changelog without ANY indication
> - dropped ALL debconf translations
>
> Could the PLEASE be some coordination in that team? I begin to be
> really sick of this breakage of our work.
>
> An NMU is on its way. Immediately.

OK. It's not as bad as I was thinking. Debconf translations are really
here: I was mistaken by the various successive (and clearly not
coordinated uploads, but 2012.1.1-1, that claims to be an NMU...is not
numbered as one, but has the debconf translations.

So, I "only" need to work to get the Portuguese translation in. And
still considering an NMU just to be sure that what I want to happen,
really happens.