[Openstack-devel] Ceph packaging in Debian GNU/Linux

Laszlo Boszormenyi (GCS) gcs at debian.hu
Sat Jun 9 15:01:59 UTC 2012

On Sat, 2012-06-09 at 15:39 +0200, Loic Dachary wrote:
> Amazingly quick answer ;-) Did you build from sources or using the packages provided by ceph themselves ?
 It's not that short to answer. I'm a DD and thus, I do my packages. Try
not to diverge much from their packages, so sometimes I send patches to
them. But you have to note, we have different objectives. They build for
stable releases, I do it for Sid, targeting Wheezy.

> I'm not looking for a particular setup : we can do that ourselves. I'm more interested in making sure ceph ends up in wheezy ;-).
 I hope it will end in there. :)

Laszlo/GCS