[Openstack-devel] Fwd: keystone REMOVED from testing

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Thu May 31 16:29:03 UTC 2012

On 05/29/2012 04:07 PM, Loic Dachary wrote:
> c) ask the hired Debian GNU/Linux developer to reduce the differences to
> a bare minimum (ideally no difference)

Not to restart an old thread, but that was the way I intended to do,
working tightly with upstream, and trying to have my changes accepted.

I still believe that this is the only way to have things always in good
shape in Debian, and reduce the overall work.

By the way, I've finished my campaign of RC-fixing my other packages,
and I shall return in bug-fixing openstack packages as well. (I hope I'm
not lying when writing this... :/) I'm also convince that we can have a
cool and working Essex release for Wheezy!

Cheers,

Thomas