[Openstack-devel] Current state of the Folsom packaging -- glance

Tim Spriggs tims at arizona.edu
Fri Nov 2 06:35:13 UTC 2012

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 11:41 AM, Thomas Goirand <zigo at debian.org> wrote:
> 5/ Testing
>
> I could test and check that all packages are installing. The debconf stuff
> is working well and seem to do what we shall expect from it.
>
> But we're not up to a functional test of all Openstack yet. I'm currently a
> bit stuck with Glance, with my client returning an HTTP 500 error with not
> much more info... Help would be appreciated here.

... I notice that the glance packages are 2012.1 by default. There is
a 2012.2 tarball but it isn't used. After incrementing the source
package version to 2012.2 and then adding patches I was able to build
a 2012.2 version of glance via:

DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS=nocheck git-buildpackage

Were you testing with 2012.1 or 2012.2?

-Tim