[Openstack-devel] Current state of the Folsom packaging -- glance

Tim Spriggs tims at uahirise.org
Fri Nov 2 08:11:46 UTC 2012

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 12:43 AM, Thomas Goirand <thomas at goirand.fr> wrote:
> You forgot to run:
> git checkout -b debian/experimental origin/debian/experimental
>
> Make sure to do that for every packages before you dig into our Folsom
> packaging.
>
> Note that the openstack-auto-builder script would have do that for you.
>
> Thomas

I used the script and then manually entered the sources/glance/ tree
once the build broke.

Running that command in my current env, I get:

/usr/src/openstack-auto-builder/sources/glance/glance# git checkout -b
debian/experimental origin/debian/experimental
fatal: A branch named 'debian/experimental' already exists.

Thanks,
-Tim