[Openstack-devel] ceilometer_2013.1~g0.5+dcfb45320a-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Thomas Goirand thomas at goirand.fr
Mon Apr 8 02:07:39 UTC 2013

On 04/08/2013 06:00 AM, Luca Falavigna wrote:

> Hi,
>
> * ceilometer/api/v1/static/rickshaw.* are licensed under MIT
> * ceilometer/api/v1/static/jquery-1.8.3.js is licensed under MIT
>
> Please add missing copyright information.
>
> Also, is it correct to have all the packages under "python" section?
>
> Cheers,
> Luca

Heya, Luca!

First of all, thanks so much for all this work. In exactly 7 days, there
will be the next Openstack summit, starting on the 15th, and having all
packages in Debian before that date is definitively completely awesome.

So, this is a very good timing. Is this a reaction to what I wrote in
-devel? Whatever the reason, I'm really happy to see this waiting time
ending.

As for the license of Ceilometer itself, I'm quite surprised to see that
I didn't fix the debian/copyright. I remember that I did raise the
licensing of rickshow upstream. This will be fixed very soon.

Cheers,

Thomas

P.S: And you are right about the section, though "web" is the only one I
see as better, and I don't think it's a so-good section. Thanks for
doing this extra check.