[Openstack-devel] nova_2013.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Ola Lundqvist opal at debian.org
Mon Apr 15 08:29:28 UTC 2013

Hi

I agree with Medhi and Thomas about this. I do not want to
repeat the reasons as Thomas have already expressed them clearly. :-)

Separate packages have clearly advantages in this case.

// Ola

/  opal at debian.org                     Annebergsslingan 37      \
|  ola at inguza.com                      654 65 KARLSTAD          |
|  http://inguza.com/                  +46 (0)70-332 1551       |