[Openstack-devel] Packaging things for OpenStack in Debian

Kouhei Maeda mkouhei at palmtb.net
Thu Aug 1 02:35:23 UTC 2013

2013/7/28 Thomas Goirand <zigo at debian.org>:
> Yes, and you should also register as a project member, then I will add
> you there. Then you can upload your packaging in the /git/openstack of
> alioth (eg: git.debian.org).

I have requested to join PKG OpenStack group,
account name of alioth is mkouhei-guest.

>>> Also, if you need someone to sponsor your upload, I'll be happy to help.
>>
>> I'm happy. I need your help.
>
> Let me know what I can do then! When you have the packages uploaded to
> Alioth, I can review them.

My packages are uploaded to mentors tentatively.

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/swiftsc/swiftsc_0.5-1.dsc
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/backup2swift/backup2swift_0.8-1.dsc

Best regards,

--
Kouhei Maeda <mkouhei at {palmtb.net,debian.or.jp}>
 KeyID 4096R/7E37CE41