[Openstack-devel] 2013.1.1 packages available from Sid

Alberto Molina Coballes alb.molina at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 10:49:20 UTC 2013

2013/5/19 Thomas Goirand <zigo at debian.org>

> Hi,
>
> I finished my last round of upload. As per the subject line, you can
> test the packages from Sid right now. If you wish to use Wheezy, here's
> the repositories:
>
> deb ftp://debian.pkgs.enovance.com/debian grizzly main
> deb http://archive.gplhost.com/debian grizzly-backports main
>
> The above are "real" backports (eg: with the ~bpo70+1 suffix for all
> version numbers).

> Feedback welcome on these packages!

Hi Thomas,

A new installation on wheezy using these repositories (enovance.com for
grizzly and gplhost.com for grizzly-backports) worked out well, not having
any problem at all during packages installation. But nevertheless an issue
is found using quantum client (some commands are not supported), i.e.:

root at controller:~# quantum security-group-list
Unknown command ['security-group-list']

I have seen that python-quantumclient version differs from [1] and [2],
which is the correct version?

Thanks

Alberto

[1]