[Openstack-devel] Packaging flake8 for Debian

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Sun May 12 16:17:20 UTC 2013

Hi Chris,

I've seen here that you now own the ITP for flake8:

But I have seen no progress at all in the ITP at all.

Since Flake8 will be used by the OpenStack project (which I maintain in
Debian), I need Flake8 to be packaged in Debian. In fact, Flake8 is
already in use in some of the python modules (like
python-django-compressor >= 1.3), and probably in some major components
of OpenStack already.

So, what is the status of the package? Do you have something available
already? If you don't find the time to work on it, would you mind if I
take over the work? It would be good if we could co-maintain the package
anyway (as I am quite sure I will be needing it quite a lot).

Let me know,
Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)