[Openstack-devel] gear python module

Antoine Musso hashar at free.fr
Tue Sep 17 07:03:15 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am a contractor for the Wikimedia Foundation and I am attempting to
get the 'gear' python module packaged.  It has been mostly written by
James E. Blair from the OpenStack infrastructure team:

 https://pypi.python.org/pypi/gear
 Gerrit clone: ssh://review.openstack.org:29418/openstack-infra/gear

I got an initial package on the Wikimedia Gerrit installation:

 git clone https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/operations/debs/python-gear
 cd python-gear
 git fetch origin refs/changes/22/84022/5 && git checkout FETCH_HEAD

Would it makes sense to add in an Alioth git repository such as
openstack/python-gear ?  I am not sure how reviews are made there though.

cheers,

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso