[Openstack-devel] dropping essex from wheezy?

matt matt at nycresistor.com
Tue Sep 24 14:37:40 UTC 2013

The security problems in essex that have not been backported from recent
openstack releases are in at least one specific case fairly severe.

Also at this point deployment of essex in any environment would be
detrimental to the person deploying it.  At least adding a clear warning
that proceeding is a bad idea for new deployers would make sense to me.
Maybe a "Yes I know what I am doing" prompt.

-Matt