[Openstack-devel] dropping essex from wheezy?

matt matt at nycresistor.com
Tue Sep 24 15:10:27 UTC 2013

I can't remember off the top of my head... I wanted to say it was the
pickle issue in swift... but I don't think that's it.  I know there were a
few vulnerabilities they just didn't backport to essex.  I did some
vulnerability analysis a few months back... I just can't remember which one
it was.

JSON I used for analysis is here though:
https://github.com/openfly/openstack/blob/master/vulnerabilities/apr_2013/vulndb.json

if i have the time i'll try to figure it out again.  if you have the time
by all means beat me to it.