[Openstack-devel] Upgrading python-oauthlib

Simon Fondrie-Teitler simonft at riseup.net
Mon Feb 3 05:07:44 UTC 2014

Thomas Goirand <zigo at debian.org> writes:
>> I'm also assuming that you tried with the most recent version of
>> requests-oauthlib? I notice that there's a newer version out that I've
>> yet to package. I'll work on getting that fixed.
>
> Thanks!

I've gotten python-requests-oauthlib 0.4 uploaded to unstable (thanks
micah!).

I'm not able to find any issues with either 0.3 or 0.4 though. I ran
through a couple of the examples in the docs, and asked people I know
that are using requests-oauthlib to upgrade to the most recent version
of oauthlib, but everything has worked. Could you share the tests you
have that indicate that something is broken?

Also, if I should stop CC'ing the openstack-devel list at any point,
please tell me.

Regards,
Simon