[PKG-Openstack-devel] Issue rebuilding pyeclib on some arch

Gohad, Tushar tushar.gohad at intel.com
Sun Dec 13 17:36:05 UTC 2015

Thanks Thomas!  I see  that the pyeclib 1.1.1-2 builds are looking green now.

We have an upcoming 1.2.0 release for pyeclib where the backward compat issues are taken care of, plus liberasurecode tarball integration and rpath adjustments are no more.  So most of the Debian patches should not be required going forward.

Cheers
Tushar