[PKG-Openstack-devel] Moving python-fixtures packaging to OpenStack infra

James Page james.page at ubuntu.com
Wed Aug 24 07:27:04 UTC 2016

Hi Robert

On Wed, 24 Aug 2016 at 01:46 Robert Collins <robertc at robertcollins.net>
wrote:

> I'd really prefer to put them all in DPMT packaging, since thats got
> more DD's in it (AIUI - or are other DD's collaborating on openstack
> hosted packaging for Debian? I had the impression it was just you from
> Debian there, with others from other distros...)

I agree that placing these packages under DPMT would be a good idea due to
the larger pool of packaging expertise and uploading DD's.

I know Thomas is pushing hard to move all pkg-openstack team packages to
the OpenStack project, but I standby my comments from last year where I
stated that I think Debian/Ubuntu are the right place for packaging
collaboration, not OpenStack.