[PKG-Openstack-devel] backporting python-xmlbuilder for Jessie

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Fri Mar 11 00:42:11 UTC 2016

On 03/10/2016 04:50 PM, Afif Elghraoui wrote:
> Hi, Thomas,
> python-xmlbuilder is part of the dependency chain for a set of
> packages in Debian Med that I would like to make available in Jessie.
> I just want to let you know of my plans to upload python-xmlbuilder
> there (unless you would prefer to take over it) and otherwise notify
> you to see if you have any comments. I would create a
> debian/jessie-backports branch in your packaging VCS to reflect the
> upload.
>
> Many thanks and regards
> Afif

Hi,

Please go ahead and upload what you need. I have so far never refused
that anyone contributes to Debian! :)

Let me know if I may help. I try to maintain my packages in a way so
that they can be backported without any change. I hope it will be the
case for that one too.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)