[PKG-Openstack-devel] HOWTO?

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Sat May 28 14:00:38 UTC 2016

On May 28, 2016, at 2:23 PM, Thomas Goirand wrote:

> On 05/27/2016 06:11 PM, Turbo Fredriksson wrote:
>> Btw, might be a stupid question now (and I'm sure I would figure
>> it out eventually), but one of my primary requirements is bare-metal
>> provisioning. From OFF state..
>
> You're looking at setting-up Ironic.

Yeah, I saw that an hour or so ago. I'm spending _a lot_ of time
to read up on all this :). First time for everything, right!? :D

I'm just not sure where to begin. I don't even know if my setup
is valid..

All I have is a vague idea on what I want to accomplish but not
if it will actually work.. :(

I see a lot of things in the HOWTO that I don't want/want to do,
but as all HOWTOs it doesn't explain _WHY_ you do something, just
"do it!". So this is going to be a lot of install-destroy-install
I guess until I get it right.
--
Life sucks and then you die