[PKG-Openstack-devel] Processed: your mail

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sat Nov 12 00:00:04 UTC 2016

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> reassign 844040 python-bashate
Bug #844040 [package] Package: src:python-bashate: python-bashate is lagging 4 versions and more than 2 years, please package an up-to-date version
Warning: Unknown package 'package'
Bug reassigned from package 'package' to 'python-bashate'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #844040 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #844040 to the same values previously set
> retitle 844040 python-bashate is lagging 4 versions and more than 2 years, please package an up-to-date version
Bug #844040 [python-bashate] Package: src:python-bashate: python-bashate is lagging 4 versions and more than 2 years, please package an up-to-date version
Changed Bug title to 'python-bashate is lagging 4 versions and more than 2 years, please package an up-to-date version' from 'Package: src:python-bashate: python-bashate is lagging 4 versions and more than 2 years, please package an up-to-date version'.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

844040: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=844040
Debian Bug Tracking System