[PKG-Openstack-devel] Changes I have in mind for the python-rtslib-fb package in Debian

Christian Seiler christian at iwakd.de
Sat Oct 8 22:15:16 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'll respond in more detail tomorrow, just one thing:

On 10/08/2016 11:58 PM, Thomas Goirand wrote:
>>> [1] https://review.openstack.org/383714
>
> Should I wait for your approval for this change request, or do you think
> I should go ahead?

This change request removes the local Debian patch that changes
/etc/target to /etc/rtslib-fb-target. While I do agree that the
current name in the Debian package is not the best, and we should
at some point converge on the same name as upstream, this will
break the targetcli-fb package Christophe, Ritesh & I just got
into Debian, because we patched targetcli-fb for now to match the
current path in the current rtslib-fb package in Debian. (Also,
the change request includes no code to move the configuration
file on updates, which violates Debian policy.) So at least from
my perspective I'd appreciate if you could hold off on merging
this for a couple of days.

Regards,
Christian