[PKG-Openstack-devel] Status?

Ondrej Novy novy at ondrej.org
Thu Jul 13 11:19:27 UTC 2017

Hi,

> What's missing in this reply as well, is your plan for a CI. Just
> uploading patches to git.debian.org without any form of package checking
> is going to be a huge regression. Even more if you don't tempest-test
> the packages after the release.

i want to use source-only uploads. buildd will than "confirm" package
builds and tests fine. For "after build" testing we have autopkgtests.

For tempest we can use Debian Jenkins.

I don't want to invent wheel and i'm trying to use what we already have in
Debian.

--
Best regards
 Ondřej Nový

Email: novy at ondrej.org
PGP: 3D98 3C52 EB85 980C 46A5  6090 3573 1255 9D1E 064B