[PKG-Openstack-devel] more steps toward Ocata packages

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Wed Mar 1 15:44:09 UTC 2017

On 02/27/2017 01:01 AM, Allison Randal wrote:
> On 02/23/2017 09:05 PM, Allison Randal wrote:
>>
>> Every "deb-" repository needs a debian/ocata branch created.
>
> I've created debian/ocata branches in all the "deb-" repositories for
> OpenStack projects. (Not in the "deb-" repositories for general Python
> dependencies.)
>
> Allison

Hi,

There's now a jessie-ocata repository, however it is filled with a
single package (ie: openstack-pkg-tools). Instead, it should contain
*all* of Newton as a start (ie: import all packages from Newton into the
Ocata repo). Otherwise, bootstraping will be *very* annoying and painful
(ie: a lot of tests has to be disabled and re-enabled).

Allison, can you make it happen? Also, can this be done for the
ocata-backports repo?

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)