[PKG-Openstack-devel] python-openstackclient is marked for autoremoval from testing

David Rabel david.rabel at noresoft.com
Sat Mar 18 17:18:19 UTC 2017

On 18.03.2017 05:39, Debian testing autoremoval watch wrote:
> python-openstackclient 3.2.1-1 is marked for autoremoval from testing on 2017-04-23
>
> It (build-)depends on packages with these RC bugs:
> 857411: libqpid-proton-cpp8-dev: missing Depends: libqpid-proton-cpp8 (= ${binary:Version})

There is already a patch to this bug in alioth [0], but the person who
fixed it seems to have problems to build the package. [1]

I had no problems to build the package locally. So maybe we just need to
build it, upload it and include it into Testing somehow.

@Thomas: I CC'ed you, because you are already Uploader of qpid-proton.
Maybe you can help?

Yours
  David