[PKG-Openstack-devel] Helping with OpenStack packaging

Thomas Goirand thomas at goirand.fr
Mon Sep 4 22:47:43 UTC 2017

On 09/04/2017 04:53 PM, Ondrej Novy wrote:
> Hi,

> <mailto:zigo at debian.org>>:
>
>     I've got to admit that I'm very disappointed that absolutely nobody
>     worked on the Pike packaging but me.
>

> Thomas, this is not nice from you. I already uploaded:
> python-swiftclient
> python-tenacity
> alembic
> python-pbr
>
> and more are ready in git.
>
> Progress is just slower, but not staled.

This still looks staled to me. The above are glitches compared to the
needed work. Face it: at this pace, no Debian Pike release will happen.

> Any help will be very welcome.

Seeing that I have been the only one attempting to package the Pike
version of Oslo libs is depressing... and got me to stop working on it,
as I don't think this is reasonable in terms of packaging quality if I'm
not full time (which I stated multiple times already).

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)