[PKG-Openstack-devel] Status of oslo libs, road to packaging pike

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Sat Sep 9 20:23:59 UTC 2017

Hi,

Mostly, I believe everything should be in a good shape, except
oslo.messaging which needs webob, python-kafka. Piotr gave the go-ahead
for updating webob, and we do maintain python-kafka.

The rest should be strait forward. I uploaded all in alphabetical order,
from oslo.cache up to oslo.log. I hope to finish the rest tomorrow. I
already made sure I didn't forget any oslo libs. There's still
oslo.vmware to do though (should be the last one...).

Now, what needs to be done is packaging all the clients and the rest of
the libs from OpenStack. Who's starting?

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)