[Oval-devel] OVAL agent for Debian - beta version of package ready

Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña jfs at computer.org
Fri Aug 10 18:52:25 UTC 2007

On Fri, Aug 10, 2007 at 11:41:19PM +0500, Pavel Vinogradov wrote:
> 2007/8/10, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfs at computer.org>:
>
> > I think we can upload ovaldi to sid first, it takes some time for the
> > ftpmasters to review NEW packages, so in the meantime we can work on how
> > generate a full definition feed for the DSAs.
>
>     And what a must do in this case? We would mentor mechanism or you upload
> package yourself? This is my first official Debian package and i don't know
> which way is right.

Typically people use mentors.debian.net if they don't have somebody that can
sponsor their upload. I, however, can sponsor the package and can make the
upload on your behalf.

Notice that the address that the automatic systems (including the BTS) will
use to send emails is the Maintainer: field, do you want to use the
'Pavel.Vinogradov at nixdev.net' address?

Regards

Javier