[Oval-devel] Mail From Mr Mohamed Abbas

mohamed_abbas at zipmail.com.br mohamed_abbas at zipmail.com.br
Sat Aug 25 12:06:28 UTC 2007

Dear Friend,

It is my profound pleasure to contact you regardless of the fact that we
do not know each other in person. I need your services in a confidential
matter regarding money out of a family beneficiary deposit for investment
In your country as such I decided to establish contact with you for assistance.

This requires a private arrangement.You will receive these funds under legalclaims;
all legal documents will be carefully worked out to ensure a risk-free transfer.I
am willing to pay a generous management fee as well as appreciation as soon
as this transaction is completed.

I have all the details and will make them available to you as soon as you
indicate your interest to work with me on this project.

All correspondences will be via email, for now. The funds in question are
quite large. I will expect a straight answer from you. Yes or no.If yes,Kindly
furnish me with your personal information which must include your full information:

1) Your full name.

2) Phone, fax and mobile #.

3) Company name, position and address.

4) Profession, age and marital status.

Please send me an e-mail as soon as you receive this message for further
Discussion and more clarifications.

Thanks and God Bless you .

Regards

Mohamed Abbas