[Packaging-handbook-project] Cooperation between Miriam's course on Debian packages and the Debian Packaging Handbook project

Luca Brivio lucab83 at infinito.it
Wed Aug 29 14:33:55 UTC 2007

Alle mer 29 agosto 2007, martin f krafft ha scritto:
> I don't really like the GPL3, and it does not give us advantages for
> documentation anyway. If GPL (as opposed to GFDL), then let's pin it
> at 2.

Looks like Debian Developers don't like GFDL (even without unvariant parts, I
suppose, and I have no idea of when GSFDL will be released). GPL2 is OK for
me. Anyway there are CC By(-SA) 3.0 (I don't like them so much) and many
others...

It's really important after me to choose a license soon as we may ask other
people to re-license some of their work for this project.

--
Luca