[Parted-edge] Re: [parted-devel] Re: Suspend support & API clean-up branches

Otavio Salvador otavio at debian.org
Fri Dec 8 17:30:48 UTC 2006

"Debarshi Ray" <debarshi.ray at gmail.com> writes:

> I would like to make my changes to the linux-swap code of libparted
> public. However since I myself think, and some of you said so also,
> the changes are not suitable to be merged into the next 1.8.x release,
> what should I do?
>
> Should I provide all the changes as a single patch against the master branch?

There're two ways of doing it.

 - Place your branch somewhere so we can grab it and compare it against
our main branhes;

 - send a group of patches against master.

I prefer the second since it'll make easier to us to discuss and
comment on specific patches.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 GNU/Linux User: 239058     GPG ID: 49A5F855