[Parted-edge] Re: [parted-devel] Darcs performance (mainly memory usage)

leslie.polzer at gmx.net leslie.polzer at gmx.net
Wed Nov 15 17:13:55 CET 2006

On Wed, Nov 15, 2006 at 10:41:41AM -0200, Otavio Salvador wrote:

> > We have 1.0.8, which is the latest release.
>
> There's rc2 on sid. Would be a worfy try.
I can't build it from source.  Funny thing, not enough memory.
The server is building other packages (i.e. not written in Haskell)
easily, and also runs the software without complaining if it's got
high requirements (e.g. spamassassin).

  Leslie

--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys DD4EBF83
http://nic-nac-project.de/~skypher/