[Parted-edge] Absorbing the libpartedpp code.

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 19:19:48 UTC 2007

Here is the "diff -urNp" between libpartedpp's CVS snapshot from
Savannah and my working directory:
http://glug-nith.org/~rishi/download/src/libpartedpp-parted.diff

The tarballs of my working directory are at:
http://glug-nith.org/~rishi/download/src/libpartedpp-parted.tar.bz2
http://glug-nith.org/~rishi/download/src/libpartedpp-parted.tar.gz

What I have done is to rearrange the libpartedpp source files into a
directory structure more similar to the one we are following in
Parted; removed some of the auto-generated files (eg., config.*), and
cleaned up the autogen.sh (which might have to be replaced by
bootstrap).

What do you think?

Once this is done, I would like to clear up the test cases since 'make
check' fails miserably right now. The test cases have to re-written
using loop devices.

Happy hacking,
Debarshi
--