[Parted-edge] Crazy idea: emacs interface

Debarshi Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 19:27:42 CET 2007

> > What about an GNU Emacs interface to libparted?

> I can't tell if this is a joke or not.

I know this might sound senseless, but if we can have a Bash, Gtk+,
Qt, ncurses and libgnt interface to libparted, why not have a Emacs
interface too? After all Emacs can edit files, read mail, read news,
play songs and video, do IRC, browse the Web, etc. why not make it do
disk partitioning also?

However I am not sure this makes any sense or not. Just keeps coming
back to my head, that is why thought about sharing it here. :-)

Happy hacking,
Debarshi
--
After the game the king and the pawn go into the same box.
                -- Italian proverb