[Parted-edge] VFS layer

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 00:39:33 UTC 2007

> major task is to remove the in-library code that handles filesystems and
> instead use the libraries provided by those projects.  This will prove
> more difficult, but not completely impossible.  Each filesystem is
> probably enough work for one developer to tackle.

Are we looking to remove the home-grown code for all file systems for
which we can grab an external library or there are specific ones we
want to modify. In case we want to retain the home-grown code for some
file system, do we want to export it as a library (subset of
libparted) itself?

Happy hacking,
Debarshi
--