[Parted-edge] Current snapshot

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 14:07:05 UTC 2007

Please find attached a tar ball containing a snapshot of my 'working'
copy of bindings.git.

What it contains:

* Changes in the directory structure, as discussed in an earlier thread.
    bindings-build/
        libpartedpp/
            include/
            libpartedpp/
            AUTHORS
            COPYING
            configure.ac

* Changes to autogen.sh, configure.ac, Makefile.am to make the
./autogen.sh && ./configure && make sequence work smoothly. Right now
this has to be performed inside the libpartedpp/ sub-directory.

NOTE: This is one ugly tarball, please do not consider it as a patch.
If you like the look of it, or think this is heading in the right
direction, then I shall break this up into a set of small patches and
submit for review.

Happy hacking,
Debarshi
--