[Parted-edge] Patches waiting for bindings.git

Jim Meyering jim at meyering.net
Fri May 11 20:05:38 UTC 2007

Otavio Salvador <otavio at debian.org> wrote:
> What do you think about this code style?

It's not bad, but I prefer --style=gnu, which has the advantage
of starting with two spaces less indentation, so slightly less
likelihood of line-wrap.

However, I just ran your script on tr.c from the GNU coreutils,
and astyle mangled the contents so that it would no longer compile.

Considering this is only the second time I've run astyle,
it is nowhere near solid enough to be trusted to transform *my* code.
BTW, I'm using astyle version 1.20.2.