Add support to Source mirroring

Otavio Salvador otavio@debian.org
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 17:11:31 -0300

--==-=-=

--=-=-=

Hello folks,

Today I received a mail asking to include support to mirror source of
packages too. I this we can deal with it like:

Add, on configuration file, an option get_sources and by default, when
this is set, got all sources of package we are getting in backend.

And on backend, allow to the source_only option so we can use it to
get only the source against one filter ;-)

What all think about it?

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116