Add support to Source mirroring

Otavio Salvador otavio@debian.org
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 09:52:55 -0300

--==-=-=

--=-=-=

fe> |--==> "OS" == Otavio Salvador <otavio@debian.org> writes:
OS> [1  <multipart/mixed (7bit)>]
OS> Hello folks,

OS> Today I received a mail asking to include support to mirror source of
OS> packages too. I this we can deal with it like:

OS> Add, on configuration file, an option get_sources and by default, when
OS> this is set, got all sources of package we are getting in backend.

OS> And on backend, allow to the source_only option so we can use it to
OS> get only the source against one filter ;-)

fe> Thinking it twice maybe it would be cleaner to replace the source_only
fe> option with a get_binaries one.

fe> Both option might be used  in the general  configuration part, or on a
fe> per-backend basis (as you already did AFAICS), e.g. :

fe> ;; What should I get?
fe> get_binaries = true
fe> get_sources = false

fe> ;; My backend with sources only