[Pbuilder-maint] pdebuild-internal broken

Junichi Uekawa dancer at netfort.gr.jp
Tue Nov 29 00:10:27 UTC 2005

Hi,

> It seems like etch is broken today.
> Cannot upgrade to etch, cannot install etch.

From yesterday's log, I'm seeing error related to bind-mount not
possible to umount. I cannot see what's keeping it from being
unmounted.

pdebuild-internal-sid.log excerpts:

 dpkg-genchanges
dpkg-genchanges: including full source code in upload
dpkg-buildpackage: full upload (original source is included)
Copying back the cached apt archive contents
 -> unmounting dev/pts filesystem
 -> unmounting proc filesystem
 -> unmounting /home/dancer/cvscheckout/external/pbuilder/pbuilder/testsuite/tmp.bMFRtk/dir2 filesystem
umount: /home/dancer/cvscheckout/external/pbuilder/pbuilder/testsuite/tmp.bMFRtk/dir3/5976/home/dancer/cvscheckout/external/pbuilder/pbuilder/testsuite/tmp.bMFRtk/dir2: device is busy
umount: /home/dancer/cvscheckout/external/pbuilder/pbuilder/testsuite/tmp.bMFRtk/dir3/5976/home/dancer/cvscheckout/external/pbuilder/pbuilder/testsuite/tmp.bMFRtk/dir2: device is busy
W: Retrying to unmount /home/dancer/cvscheckout/external/pbuilder/pbuilder/testsuite/tmp.bMFRtk/dir2
umount: /home/dancer/cvscheckout/external/pbuilder/pbuilder/testsuite/tmp.bMFRtk/dir3/5976/home/dancer/cvscheckout/external/pbuilder/pbuilder/testsuite/tmp.bMFRtk/dir2: device is busy
umount: /home/dancer/cvscheckout/external/pbuilder/pbuilder/testsuite/tmp.bMFRtk/dir3/5976/home/dancer/cvscheckout/external/pbuilder/pbuilder/testsuite/tmp.bMFRtk/dir2: device is busy

  Could not unmount /home/dancer/cvscheckout/external/pbuilder/pbuilder/testsuite/tmp.bMFRtk/dir2, there might be some program
  still using files in /proc (klogd?).
  Please check and kill the process manually so that I can unmount /home/dancer/cvscheckout/external/pbuilder/pbuilder/testsuite/tmp.bMFRtk/dir2

  This error is only happens with chroot; try using user-mode-linux to
  avoid this message.

--
dancer@{debian.org,netfort.gr.jp}   Debian Project