[Pbuilder-maint] Testing transition issues

Loïc Minier lool at dooz.org
Sat Apr 14 20:32:12 UTC 2007

On Sat, Apr 14, 2007, Luk Claes wrote:
> Just to make sure you are aware that pbuilder won't transition to testing
> unless pbuilder-uml/amd64 will be installable. At the moment
> pbuilder-uml/amd64 is not installable as it depends on rootstrap and
> user-mode-linux which are only available for i386...

 Thanks for letting pbuilder-maint@ know!  It seems user-mode-linux
 amd64 is discussed in #384881 and should be feasible at some point, but
 not immediately, so I suppose pbuilder-uml should switch to
 Architecture: i386.

--
Loïc Minier
"For subalterns, saying something intelligent is as risky as saying something