[Pbuilder-maint] pbuilder-dsitribuition.sh error within sources.list

Pedro Sousa pasousa.ml at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 12:07:44 CET 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to create a pbuilder environment using the
pbuilder-distribution.sh script. It is not the first time that I try to
use the same script and always gave me the same error, as specified
above

----------------------

I: Configuring console-setup...
I: Configuring console-tools...
I: Configuring ubuntu-minimal...
I: Base system installed successfully.
 -> debootstrap finished
 -> copying local configuration
  -> Installing apt-lines
Refreshing the base.tgz
 -> upgrading packages
 -> mounting /proc filesystem
 -> mounting /dev/pts filesystem
 -> installing dummy policy-rc.d
E: Malformed line 1 in source list /etc/apt/sources.list (URI)
 -> Aborting with an error
 -> unmounting dev/pts filesystem
 -> unmounting proc filesystem
 -> cleaning the build env
    -> removing directory /var/cache/pbuilder/build//17579 and its
subdirectories

I'm currently using the Ubuntu Edgy distribution with the sources.list
given as attachment.

I try to search on the web a solution to the problem, but I got no clues
how to solve it. Can you give me some clues?

Thanks in advance
	Pedro Sousa