[Pbuilder-maint] --variant=buildd as default?

Junichi Uekawa dancer at netfort.gr.jp
Mon Jan 22 12:27:12 CET 2007

Hi,

> > Probably, switching to always passing '--variant=buildd' for pbuilder
> > create is appropriate.  Any objections?
>
>  Sure, good idea.  Perhaps --flavour instead when it's cdebootstrap?

I just remembered why I haven't done it in the past.

cdebootstrap has a --variant=buildd option for compatibility, so that
pbuilder can have that as default command-line option for both
debootstrap and cdebootstrap.

Now that cdebootstrap does have --variant=buildd option, pbuilder can
start using that option.

regards,
	junichi
--